Full Job Description
We are seeking an office administrator that can contribute to the day to day running of our high-paced graphic and web design studio in Thurles, with at least two years of administrative and clerical experience.
Our ideal candidate will support standard bookkeeping procedures, submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned. Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate.
- Provide clerical and administrative support in a fast paced creative environment
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Mac/Microsoft Office Suite/online accounts e.g. Quickbooks.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- 2+ Years Experience in an administrative position.
- Business Administration Level 6 certification or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Experience with book keeping applications such as Quickbooks.